I occasionally experience an intense sharp pain that runs through my right palm to the tip of my ring finger. It's painful and I'll try to shake my hand to relieve the pain. Today it happened again (it's been a few months since the last one) and this time it was pretty intense and traveled so fast, I felt a quick jolt that went through the ring finger and straight up to my head. This is pretty painful but tolerable. It'll go away for a bit, but will pulse in my finger if I start typing. Any idea what is going on?
- Burning Feet Legs With Upper Back Pain And Constipation
- Lower Back Hip Muscle Pain
- Sciatica Pain Lower Left Back Buttocks
- Tenderness And Pain From Right Side Of Headed Down The Back Of Head
- Is It Safe To Take Darvocet If You Are Allergic To Codeine?
- Recovery Time After Umbilical Hernia Surgery