I am 57 years old and have suffered chronic pain since I was a young woman. I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia after having many diagnosis TMJ, arthritis, pinched nerve in my spine, poor tooth health, fallen arches, overweight...I weighed 130 lbs at 5'1",psychological causes..I was a victim of incest. and many others. I am taking neurontin amytriptilene lorazapam. I get an intravenous infusion of lidocain once a week which helps for a short time but the only real relief I get is from oxycodone tablets but I am VERY afraid of addiction.I also am having stomach problems due to the constant use of nsaids. I was wondering if a combination of pain medication and lidocain administered using a medtronic intrathecal pain pump would be a good way to control my constant pain? Thanks Muriel
- Is Pain Normal After Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery?
- Is The Drug Lyrica A Narcotic?
- Upper Back Pain And On Right Side Of Rib Cage
- Can A Car Accident Cause Hyphema To Reoccur After Previous Injury?
- Pelvic Pain And Pain From Lumbar Spinal Column Treatments Non Surgical
- Tylenol Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug Top Foot Pain