I live in San Diego. I am having trouble finding doctors to prescribe vicodin. Most pain specialists are so financially motivated to perform nerve blocks and epidurals, and they immediately disparage long term treatment with vicodin. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
- Best Pain Medications For Broken Bones
- Causes Of Sharp Pain Between Right Shoulder Blade And Spine
- Why Do I Have Pain When Urinating On My Right Side?
- Does Walking Help Herniated Disc L5s1?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Pain On My Knee When It's Cold?
- Can Taking Aspirin Cause Lower Blood Pressure?