Morphine is a very strong painkiller. Morphine overdose occurs when a person intentionally or accidentally takes too much of the medicine.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Note: This list may not...Read more
Life can be better with the use of chemicals. Every year, I embark on chemical warfare in my rose garden. The bugs try to eat all of the... Read more »
If you take prescription opioid medications for your chronic pain, please read this alert.The FDA is advising patients and health care... Read more »