Camphor overdose occurs when someone accidentally or intentionally takes more than the normal or recommended amount of this medication.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Vicks VapoRub overdose
The day after Billy's Muay Thai fight, I was feeling a little under the weather and by Monday I knew it was full-blown sickness coming on.... Read more »
Full Question: My husband has had an array of medical issues since 2000. He has polycystic kidney disease for which he received a kidney... Read more »