Morphine is a very strong painkiller. Morphine overdose occurs when a person intentionally or accidentally takes too much of the medicine.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Note: This list may not...Read more
Two years ago the FDA approved an abuse-resistant form of OxyContin. The intent was to make it more difficult for drug abusers to dissolve... Read more »
Monday the FDA approved a new formulation of the controlled-release drug OxyContin that has been designed to help discourage misuse and... Read more »