An overdose of aspirin means you have too much aspirin in your body.
This can happen in two ways:
If a person accidentally or intentionally takes a very large dose of aspirin at one time, it's called an acute overdose.
If a normal daily dose of aspirin builds up in the body over time and causes symptoms, it's called a chronic overdose. This may happen if your kidneys do not work correctly or when you are dehydrated. Chronic overdoses are usually seen in older patients during hot weather.
Old fashioned aspirin is once again looking like a hero. More studies are reporting that people who have taken a low dose aspirin tablet... Read more »
Last fall, my body started to tell me that "all work and no workout" was not working. I had so much physical pain from frozen shoulder that... Read more »