An overdose of aspirin means you have too much aspirin in your body.
This can happen in two ways:
If a person accidentally or intentionally takes a very large dose of aspirin at one time, it's called an acute overdose.
If a normal daily dose of aspirin builds up in the body over time and causes symptoms, it's called a chronic overdose. This may happen if your kidneys do not work correctly or when you are dehydrated. Chronic overdoses are usually seen in older patients during hot weather.
Old fashioned aspirin is once again looking like a hero. More studies are reporting that people who have taken a low dose aspirin tablet... Read more »
What if you were told that a way to prevent and treat depression could be found in your medicine cabinet? A recent study reported by... Read more »
One of the most frequent topics of discussion among people with chronic Migraines or headaches is how to break a "rebound cycle." How do they get... Read more »