How To Fix Flat Feet Arches?

Featured Article

What Is It?

A fallen arch or flatfoot is known medically as pes planus. The foot loses the gently curving arch on the inner side of the sole, just in front of the heel. If this arch disappears only when standing and returns when the foot is lifted off the ground, the condition is called flexible pes planus or flexible flatfoot. If the arch disappears in both foot positions - standing and elevated - the condition is called rigid pes planus or rigid flatfoot.

Flexible Flatfoot Or Flexible Pes...

Read more

More information on "How To Fix Flat Feet Arches?"

From Our Experts

See more SharePosts »

From Our Sources

More on Chronic Pain »

Ask a Question

Get answers from our experts and community members.

View all questions (10373) >