Morphine is a very strong painkiller. Morphine overdose occurs when a person intentionally or accidentally takes too much of the medicine.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Note: This list may not...Read more
Full Question: What My daughter is 30 and has suffered with migraines for about 2 years now and sometimes they come and last for days.... Read more »
Life can be better with the use of chemicals. Every year, I embark on chemical warfare in my rose garden. The bugs try to eat all of the... Read more »
This summer, health news was dominated by information on the H1N1 flu virus. And just like a child’s game of “telephone,” the facts about the... Read more »