Pain In Wrist Radiates Into Hand And Arm

Featured Article

When To Call A Professional

If your arm hurts severely or pain lasts after an injury, you should call a health care professional to determine if a bone may be fractured. You also should see a health care professional after an injury that results in numbness or weakness in the hand or wrist, even if the injury itself seemed minor.


For most fractures of the humerus, the outlook is excellent, especially in people age 35 and younger. After proper treatment and rehabilitation, more than...

Read more

More information on "Pain In Wrist Radiates Into Hand And Arm"

From Our Experts

See more SharePosts »

From Our Sources

More on Chronic Pain »