Morphine is a very strong painkiller. Morphine overdose occurs when a person intentionally or accidentally takes too much of the medicine.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Note: This list may not...Read more
Many of you have like seeing pictures and videos, so I made sure to get both when I attended last month's Mental Health America Centennial... Read more »
First, I apologize for not writing last week from the Mental Health America conference as I had planned. The days were long; the emotions... Read more »