Morphine is a very strong painkiller. Morphine overdose occurs when a person intentionally or accidentally takes too much of the medicine.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Note: This list may not...Read more
Talk about momentum! Two new reports showcase how much progress already has been made in learning about the brain and provide hope about... Read more »
Recently, my 80-plus-year-old dad was visiting with his brother, and the conversation quickly turned to health issues. What medications are... Read more »