Morphine is a very strong painkiller. Morphine overdose occurs when a person intentionally or accidentally takes too much of the medicine.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Note: This list may not...Read more
I am a chronic Migraine patient, but I also have several comorbid conditions that complicate my treatment, including an autoimmune disease... Read more »
Last spring, after touring a mental health center at Fort Bliss, Texas, Defense Secretary Robert Gates noted that awarding Purple Hearts to... Read more »