Luckily, Sienna is a phenomenal sleeper. Lately, she's been sleeping 11-12 hours straight through the night! After a couple bouts of teething, we've been enjoying a wonderful string of good night's sleep. Last night, however, we fed Sienna something new with dinner. She had a few pieces of roasted zucchini. Apparently, the zucchini (in addition to several green beans she'd eaten early in the day) upset her stomach. She woke up a couple times and cried like she was actually in pain! Since...
- What Does It Mean When A Man Have Symptoms Of Stomach Ache And The Bowel Movement Is Runny?
- Does Back Pain Cause Problems With The Stomach?
- Sharp Stomach Pains - Could I Be Pregnant
- Can A Cortisone Epidural For Pain Cause Headaches And Leg Cramps And Spasms?
- Cramps Heartburn Achy Legs And Arms While On Pill?