Clinitest poisoning occurs from swallowing tablets used to test how much blood sugar (glucose) is in a person's urine. Clinitest tablets are not meant to be swallowed.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Urine sugar reagent poisoning; Anhydrous Benedict's reagent...Read more
Full Question: I wake up every morning with a soreness in the back of my neck and a hang-over like headache which makes me nauseous. I do... Read more »
IS THE LOWLY TABLET IN FOR A COMEBACK FOR RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS? It was interesting to read that in August, Pipex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.... Read more »