Morphine is a very strong painkiller. Morphine overdose occurs when a person intentionally or accidentally takes too much of the medicine.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Note: This list may not...Read more
AOL's home page today features a "You've Got..." with Ron Reagan discussing what he thinks his father, President Ronald Reagan, would want... Read more »
What Happens When You Lose 100 Pounds?Perhaps you are in pre-gastric bypass surgery mode and deliberating what the new you might look like... Read more »
Our readers ask some great questions about Migraine disease and other headache disorders here on HealthCentral's Migraine community. Nancy... Read more »