An overdose of aspirin means you have too much aspirin in your body.
This can happen in two ways:
If a person accidentally or intentionally takes a very large dose of aspirin at one time, it's called an acute overdose.
If a normal daily dose of aspirin builds up in the body over time and causes symptoms, it's called a chronic overdose. This may happen if your kidneys do not work correctly or when you are dehydrated. Chronic overdoses are usually seen in older patients during hot weather.
For years people with a high risk for heart disease have relied on aspirin as part of their health regimen. Lately, there have been... Read more »
Dietary supplements are an important part of many treatment regimens for headache and Migraine prevention. When we buy supplements, most of us assume... Read more »
One of the most frequent topics of discussion among people with chronic Migraines or headaches is how to break a "rebound cycle." How do they get... Read more »