What Kind Of Doctor Treats Hip And Lower Back Pain?

Featured Article

“Sciatica” is an old world term that refers to leg pain felt down the back of the thigh into the calf and foot. What about thigh pain? What about buttock pain? Unfortunately, “sciatica” has been wrongly applied to all types and locations of leg pain. In 1948, the use of the word “sciatica” was declared “unhelpful” by a leading orthopedic specialist because it is limited to a certain location and really does not address the origin of the pain. Over the years, many older medical...

Read more

More information on "What Kind Of Doctor Treats Hip And Lower Back Pain?"

From Our Experts

See more SharePosts »

From Our Sources

More on Chronic Pain »

Ask a Question

Get answers from our experts and community members.

View all questions (8510) >