I have had the following symptoms for a month. chills, occasional dripping nose, congestion of respiratory track and nose. Bad head pains effecting my eye, occasional sweating and flu feeling. I was told that I was not contagious after so long. I am exhausted, trouble breathing at times. I am told by the CLSC I cannot be sick for so long! I am. Anyone can enlighten me please?
- Can Strep Cause Mouth Lesions?
- Whae Is The Differance In H1n1 Flu & Seasonal Flu Symtoms
- Is The Swine Flu Vaccine Available In Suffolk County?
- Is Swine Flu Vaccine Dangerous For Babies?
- Does The Flu Vaccination Prevent Against Type A Influenza?
- How Long After Medication Is The Flu Contagious?