Carbon monoxide is an odorless gas that causes thousands of deaths each year in North America. Breathing in carbon monoxide is very dangerous. It is the leading cause of poisoning death in the United States.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Carbon monoxide...Read more
The good news is that in recent years fewer Americans are smoking cigarettes, however many still continue to smoke, and unfortunately the... Read more »
A stunning report in the December 15, 2006 New York Times, citing strong evidence linking hormone replacement therapy (HRT) with breast... Read more »
Source: FirstDatabank Drug
Generic Name: CALCIUM CARBONATE/SIMETHICONE CHEWABLE - ORALPronounced: (KAL-see-um KAR-bo-nate/sye-METH-i-kone)Calcium Carbonate-simethicone Oral... Read more »