Carbon monoxide is an odorless gas that causes thousands of deaths each year in North America. Breathing in carbon monoxide is very dangerous. It is the leading cause of poisoning death in the United States.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Carbon monoxide...Read more
Source: FirstDatabank Drug
Generic Name: CALCIUM CARBONATE/SIMETHICONE CHEWABLE - ORALPronounced: (KAL-see-um KAR-bo-nate/sye-METH-i-kone)Calcium Carbonate-simethicone Oral... Read more »