Nicotine is a bitter-tasting compound that naturally occurs in large amounts in the leaves of tobacco plants.
Nicotine poisoning results from too much nicotine. Acute nicotine poisoning usually occurs in young children who accidentally chew on nicotine gum or patches.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control...Read more
"What was I thinking?" Wendy opined. She was reflecting and reacting to many past years of smoking cigarettes - sometimes for 5 years,... Read more »