Chelating agent poisoning; Mineral deposit remover poisoning
Seek immediate medical help. Do NOT make a person throw up unless told to do so by Poison Control or a health care professional.
If the chemical is on the skin or in the eyes, flush with lots of water for at least 15 minutes.
If the chemical was swallowed, immediately give the person water or milk, unless instructed otherwise by a health care provider. Do NOT give water or milk if the patient is having...Read more
You would think that breathing would be as easy as inhaling and exhaling, requiring no thought at all. But for people with COPD, breathing... Read more »
The holiday season is upon us and so begins a season of fun and excitement. For some, shopping for gifts becomes a family tradition, taking hours to... Read more »
If you have a friend or loved one with depression, chances are you’re trying to figure out how talk to her in a comforting and helpful way. No... Read more »