Rating Your Week with Depression
Why Flamingos? Why not? You need a distraction for your depression so what better a distraction than pink flamingo lawn ornaments. Also I am going for the whole alliteration thing. I bet it caught your attention! Now fess up...how many of you have pink flamingos decorating your lawn. I must admit that while I do not have pretty pink flamingos I do have one Gnome and one goose on my doorstep. I have even thought of dressing the goose up in different attire for the season but that would make me...um...you know...a little wacky.
Okay now that I have distracted you, let's get down to business. I want to know about your week!
1. On a scale of one to ten how would you rate your week?
2. What has been the best part of this week?
3. What has been the worst part of the week?
4. What have you done to be kind to yourself this week? Have you taken any baby steps towards your goals? What have you done to actively improve your mental health?
(anybody who misses the mind/body/spirit thing let me know)
And now for something completely different...
* On the Anxiety Site I discuss how watching the news gives me anxiety. How about you?
* Want to know more about Pica Disorder? I have written all about it!
* Do you have a child with special needs? Would you like to teach your child to become more independent? As a former special education instructor and now parent to a child with autism, I can help.
* Do you have a question about sexual health but were afraid to ask? Fear no longer as Health Central has tons of sites to help answer your questions. Check out our list of sexual health resources.
* Have you ever thought of getting a tattoo? Well there are some things to think about before you do. Here is a list of tips to look at before getting your tattoo.
I think that is it for now!
Hope you all have a great weekend and I will see you guys on Monday.