My Depression Connection and Health Central Site Feedback
I think it is time to get some feedback from our members on My Depression Connection. First of all I want to thank all of you who remain loyal to this site. Without you, the site would not exist and that is the truth. I believe in listening to what you have to say about what kind of site you want and need. Depression can be a very difficult thing to cope with and you need support, you need resources, and you need a place to go where you feel safe and comfortable. My fondest wish is that we keep making My Depression Connection that sort of place. And that takes community. We can't do it without you.
It is time for you to express your opinions!
1. What do you like the most about My Depression Connection? What keeps you coming back?
2. Are there any changes you would like to see on this site? What would make it better?
3. Are there any topics that you feel we are not discussing enough? Are there topics we are talking about too much? Is there information you cannot find on our site? Are you part of a population that you feel we are not serving adequately?
4. Do you belong to any other depression or mood disorder sites and if so what are they?
5. Are you a member of any other Health Central sites and if so, what are they?
Last thoughts? Any other feedback you wish to give us about this site or Health Central as a whole? Here is your chance to let us know what you think.
Feel free to answer any one of these questions. All feedback is helpful. Please do not be afraid of giving us constructive criticism. I think feedback from members is essential for keeping this site alive.
Thank you! Your input is much appreciated.