How's it going?
Let's talk about sleep. One extremely important thing which has helped me with both my depression and anxiety is getting enough sleep. Let's find out if you have any habits which disrupt your sleep.
The following questions come from "The Anxiety & Depression Workbook for Dummies" by Charles H. Elliot and Laura L. Smith.
- What do you eat or drink in the few hours before going to bed?
- About how long does it take you to get to sleep?
- How many hours of sleep do you get each night on average?
- Do you worry a lot about not getting enough sleep?
- Do you have nightmares? Are they waking you up at night?
Your answers to these questions will tell you the quality of sleep you are getting each night.
Now...let's talk about the week.
1. Have things improved or gotten worse from last week?
2. What are your plans this week to improve your mental health?
3. What do you see are your obstacles to achieving your goals to be more mentally healthy in the weeks to come?
Let us know how you are doing. We care and want to know!