What a week. I was just diagnosed with yet a new medical condition, hopefully temporary. I received my first ever inhaler. It seems I have asthma symptoms caused by allergies. Wonderful! LOL Not. What next?
As Rosanna Dana used to say, "If it's not one thing it's another." Ain't that the truth.
But hey as long as I am living and kicking...I am going to make the best of it whatever happens. It is all you can do right?
Enough of my kvetching! I want to hear about you.
1. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate this week? Is this any improvement from the past weeks?
2. What has been especially challenging this week for you? Tell us all about it.
3. What has brought you joy this week? Have you had any moments of peace or happiness? Even if it was a minute...it counts...we want to hear about it.
4. Do you have any plans for this memorial day weekend? If you are doing anything remotely fun...we want to hear about your plans.
In addition I want to tell you about some things going on...on other Health Central sites.
Miss Lene from the RA site has gone wild! She has a contest going on where you can win a $200 CVS gift certificate. Please follow this link to her arthritis awareness contest which is going on through the end of this month.
During my vacation I had to fly on an airplane three times! I am terrified of flying mainly due to my fear that there will be turbulence. Guess what? I did encounter turbulence for two of my flights. I talk about how I worked through my fear of turbulence in my new post on our anxiety site.
- In case you didn't know, May is skin cancer awareness month. As we head into summer please read about how you can prevent skin cancer.
I want to urge anyone who has not written a sharepost here yet to do so. It is a great way to connect with others who may be battling the same issues as you. It may also be a way to inspire someone else to hang in there despite their depression. Your words of encouragement may be just the thing to help someone who is struggling.
Thank you to all our members for being a part of this site. And I do hope you have a good Memorial Day weekend. Keep writing and sharing!
- Miss Lene from the RA site has gone wild! She has a contest going on where you can win a $200 CVS gift certificate. Please follow this link to her arthritis awareness contest which is going on through the end of this month.
Published On: May 27, 2011