Mood Assessment: How Was Your Week?
Well here is Friday once again. How did that happen? It has been an "interesting" week for me. It started off bad with asthma attacks and Multiple Sclerosis symptoms galore. I called my neurologist and got a pack of Prednisone. It surely does the trick. I can breathe, walk, talk, and I have energy. How about that? But it makes me very jittery and a little hypomanic. How about you? Have any of you taken Prednisone before?
Just wanted to let you guys know that I will be away from tomorrow afternoon until Tuesday evening. Miss Judy will be checking the site to make sure everything is running smoothly. You guys are in charge. No spammers, parties, or unruly behavior please.
I would love to hear about your week. We do have our comment function back so if you had problems before things are now rectified.
1. How was your week on a scale of 1-10?
2. What challenges did you face this week? How did you cope with these challenges?
3. What were the bright spots of this week for you? Did you experience any moments of peace or happiness?
4. What have you done to be kind to yourself?
I got really good advice from my friend Lene of our RA site. She told me I need to be kind to myself. Why does this seem so hard to do?
Other wisdom from friends can be found on some new posts:
- Be sure to check out Eileen Bailey's article on Time Management Myths.
- Karen Richards wrote about Learning How to Live with Chronic Pain by Re-evaluating Your Priorities.
These are both posts I need to read right now and follow the advice given!
Take good care of you. Reach out for help when you need it. And please give support to others who need it on this site and others. Simply by sharing your story you are helping others understand that they are not alone. We are all in this together!