Member Medication Review: Zoloft
Hope you are all surviving the day. I am running a little behind here and I am sorry for not being as responsive as I want to be. I will try to get here as soon as I can to respond to your posts and questions.
We are going to continue our discussion about medications with the antidepressant, Zoloft (sertraline). If you have had any experience taking this medication please do share your stories here. I think it really helps to hear from people who can tell us what it is like to take a particular antidepressant. Everyone is different, however, and what works for one person may not work for you. So keep this in mind when you read about the experiences of others.
Here are my questions for you:
1. What is/was your experience like taking Zoloft?
2. How long did it take until it "worked" for you?
3. What improvements did you notice?
4. What were the side effects if any?
5. If you quit taking this drug what was the reason? And did you suffer from withdrawals?
THANK YOU to all who participate in our weekly medication discussion. It really does help other members who are curious about what it may be like to take a particular medication.