Depression, Medication, Weight Goals & Plan, Smaller Potions, Sleep Patterns
So how are we this week?
Me? I am up and downy. I have had great news this week. Got a call first thing in the morning on Wednesday from my favorite physician assistant at my neurology place to tell me the results of my MRI I had on Tuesday. I have one done each year for my Multiple Sclerosis to see how my disease is progressing. Well it is NOT progressing! No changes this year. No new brain lesions and no changes in size to my pre-existing ones. This is two years in a row. I am not taking any MS meds either. So I feel very grateful but almost like I am walking on eggshells. My luck is incredible and I don't want to mess it up. My MS story is a pretty wild one full of bizarre stories of synchronicity. I will have to tell that story sometime when I feel ready.
Anyways I feel very good about my news. But leave it to me to be neurotic. I feel guilty for my good fortune. I do. So many people out there who are not doing so well with their medical stuff or life in general. Not sure why I do this to myself but I always do. I find it hard to accept that good things can happen to me.
Okay now it is time for your weekly mental health check up! Let us know how you are doing this week and then I have an extra added feature just for you.
1. How would you rate this week on a scale of 1-10 with a one being the worst and ten being the best?
2. What was the best thing about this week? What was the worst thing?
3. We need to be accountable to ourselves so this is why I always ask, "What have you done this week to help your mental health improve? What have you done to be kind to yourself?"
And starting this week as an addition to my post on weight gain and depression why don't we begin to tackle the weight issues before the holidays. Everyone is going to be doing this on January 1st. So why don't we get a head start. We can do this together!
Merely Me's Feel Good Exercise and Eating Healthy Challenge!
1. How many pounds would you like to lose if any?
2. If you are comfortable sharing, what is your starting weight?
3. What do you hope to gain by exercising and eating healthy? Do you want to increase your physical stamina, decrease depression, build more muscle, lose weight, gain weight, fit into skinny jeans, sleep better? List your goals here.
This is where we start! What say you? Wanna try this with me?
Have a wonderful weekend and next week we will go full throttle towards our goals!