I have been on 90mg of Cymbalta for 3 yrs.and it has worked well to treat my depression , however, I have gained 35 lbs. I am an aerobic instructor and eat right, and heard that the Cymbalta can cause weight gain. Dr. changed med to Pristiq- only one day into it and I have NO energy at all and am still depressed. I know I haven't given it enough time, but is there anyone who thinks Pristiq is better than Cymbalta? Than you :)
- Does Tricyclic Antidepressant Help You Sleep?
- What Vitamins And Herbs Help Depression And Mood Elevators?
- Should I Stay On Prozac If My Liver Enzymes Rise?
- Can Childhood Head Injury Lead To Depression In Adulthood?
- Can You Take Macrobid And Zoloft At The Same Time?
- Can You Take Effexor While Being Pregnant?