At times when i'm in bed I can hear a swishing sound in my head. not a constant swish but a pulseating swish, if I reposition my head it goes away. It just started about a week ago. Usually I awaken with this during the night. Is this normal?
- Does Food With Celexa Or Citalopram Cause Sedation Or Sleepiness?
- Can Melatonin And Sertraline Be Taken Together?
- Difference Between Bupropion And Bupropion Hcl Er
- Does Lexapro Lower Blood Pressure And Pulse?
- Getting Disability For Depression And Anxiety Disorders
- How Long Does Depression Last In Teens?