Paitient goes to dr for depression. Dr gives patient zoloft and lamictal. Never hearing of lamictal, I googled it to find out it is given for epiliptic seizures. I have never had a seizure before in my life. Does this seem to be of the norm?
- Which Antidepressant Drug Elevates Serotonin Levels In The Brain?
- Is Paxil In The Same Drug Family As Tegretol?
- Does Antidepressants Have Anything To Do With Cholesterol Or Triglycerides?
- How Long Do Side Effects Of Wellbutrin Last After Cession?
- How To Find Out If You Have Low Serotonin Levels?
- Can Quetiapine And Pristiq Be Taken Together?