- Depression Myths Quiz Do you have all the facts straight on depression? Take this quiz and find out!
Depression and Suicide Quiz
There are many misconceptions about depression and suicide. Take this short quiz to learn the facts behind the myths and what to do if you have a friend in need.
- Would You Recognize Teen Depression?
- Holiday Blues Quiz How much do you know about the holiday blues? Take our quiz and find out.
- Do You Know Your Antidepressants?
- Do You Know the Basics of PTSD? Do you understand the basics of PTSD? Take this quiz and find out!
- Depression at the Movies There are many movies where depression is the major theme. Let's see how well you can identify the films where depression plays a starring role.
- SAD Quiz: Test Your Knowledge Do your moods and energy level change with the seasons" Just about everything on the planet, human or animal, moves to a circadian rhythm, but some are affected more strongly than others. Take this quiz and find out how much you know about Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- Do you know the complications associated with mental illness? Recently there have been a lot of studies linking mental health disorders to other serious conditions. Take this quiz and find out if you understand the risks for mental illness.
- How Much Do You Know about Dysthymia? Unlike major depression, which is generally severe but of a brief duration (weeks or months), dysthymia is less severe, but can last for years. Unfortunately, because dysthymia by its nature is more subtle than major depression, it often goes undiagnosed. How much do you know about this often misunderstood disorder?
- Evaluating the truth about antidepressants