This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Listerine overdose; Antiseptic mouth rinse overdose
Hey all! What's going on in your world? I am going to be speaking at a conference on Monday. Yeah...little 'ol me. I will need... Read more »
Hi everyone This past weekend I discovered this gift store full of fascinating finds such as bacon flavored gum, a tote bag with the... Read more »
I share these two entries about mental health issues in school settings - this one about high school and the next about college - as an... Read more »