Medication Used For Seizures And Depression

Featured Article

When To Call A Professional

Call your doctor immediately if you or anyone in your family experiences a series of symptoms that appear to be a generalized seizure. If you already have been diagnosed with epilepsy, call your doctor if you continue to have seizures even though you are taking anti-epileptic medication.

If you witness someone having a generalized seizure that lasts for more than five minutes, call for emergency medical help immediately. Also call for emergency medical help...

Read more

More information on "Medication Used For Seizures And Depression"

From Our Experts

See more SharePosts »

From Our Sources

More on Depression »