I have been struggling with my diabetes for many years. I have tried several different meds. I have even added bitter melon pills to my meds intake but I can't seem to control it no matter what.I am still having problems knowing what I can & can't eat. The doc's where I live just can't or don't HAVE TIME TO SIT & TALK ABOUT IT... does anyone have any suggestions on a site that might help or even a good med that work's for you? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Can Humalog 75/25 Insulin Be Mixed With Novolog Insulin?
- Cinnamon For Lowering Hemoglobin A1c In Type 2 Diabetes
- Insulin Deficiency Or Resistance Leads To Hyperglycemia And Ketoacidosis
- Does Simethicone Have A Negative Effect On Diabetes?
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis And Type 1 Diabetes Combined
- Should I Eat Less If I Have Diabetes?