My spleen was removed in 1985, nine days after an emergency appendectoomy. While in hospital for 16 days, one lung filled with fluid, and the other was filling. Fluid was removed and antibiotics were administered. In the last few years, I've developed allergies to penicillin, latex, insect stings, and corn. I also found out two years ago that I have type 2 diabetes. I'm just wondering if the removal of the spleen has contributed to any of the above. thank you.
- What Heart Medication Is Recommended With Type 2 Diabetes?
- What Number On A Glucometer Is Considered Pre Diabetic?
- Can Anxiety And Diabetes Make Your Muscles Weak?
- Interaction Of Milled Flax Seed And Diabetes Medication
- Is It Normal To Feel Dizzy When Diabetic?
- Diabetic With Throbbing Foot Pains What Is This