My feet itch so bad that when I scratch them they turn red and sometimes they feel raw, and the itching still won't stop. After a period of time itching they actually start tickling. I have tryed spray, powder, oils, pedicures and nothing helps. It is soooo bad when I sleep, Im up allnight walking, rubbing my feet and shacking my legs. Now I am staring to take medicines to make me ignore it and fall asleep (alieve and sleeping pills). Do anyone else go through this and do it have a name so I can get help?
- Quick Short Intermediate And Long Acting Insulin- Meal Snacking?
- What Happens If Your Body Makes Too Much Insulin?
- Which Is Better For Diabetes - Metformin Or Glucontrol?
- Can Diabetes Make Your Eyes Sensitive To Light?
- Compare The Food Pyramid To Diabetic Food Pyramid
- Diabetes Neuropathy In The Legs And Tonic Water