I have painful spasms in my legs and then my toes will spread wide apart. Feels like they are being pulled in different directions from my foot. I scream in pain. I have type 2 diabetes but have always kept it in control. My A1C runs 5.4- 5.7. I have never had to take insulin or any medication for the diabeties. The calf in my right leg gets hard as a rock and feels like it is being pulled from my body. Very very painful.
- Natural Herb For Diabetic Neuropathy (nerve Damage)
- Should A Diabetic Take Tylenol Or Ibuprofen?
- Are There Certain Foods That Make Insulinomas Release Insulin?
- Can Agave Sweetener Be Used By Insulin Dependent Diabetes?
- What Is A Good A1c Level For A Diabetic?
- Are Numb Tingling Hands A Symptom Of Diabetes?