Lately I have been seeing information about A1C levels. I apologize for my ignorance, but my Dr. never told me about A1C, what is it? How do you calculate it? He did tell me to get my blood sugar below 126. I'm just wondering if that is correct. Can somebody help me please? Thanking you in advance. Karen
- Does Metformin Boost Metabolism An Help Type 2 Diabetes?
- I Got Diabetes And Am Getting Too Skinny Fast
- Administration Of Cardioplegia In Diabetic With Av Fistula
- Diabetes Effect On Circulation In Feet And Eyes
- Heart Palpitations Diabetic Needing A Deep Breath Stressed
- Ibuprofen As Related To Hypertension Hypercholesterolemia And Diabetes