Lately I have been seeing information about A1C levels. I apologize for my ignorance, but my Dr. never told me about A1C, what is it? How do you calculate it? He did tell me to get my blood sugar below 126. I'm just wondering if that is correct. Can somebody help me please? Thanking you in advance. Karen
- What Is The Best Yogurt For Type2 Diabetes?
- What's The Difference Between Hyperglycemia And Hypoglycemia?
- What Is A High Number For Glucose Serum Test?
- How Does Sodium Levels Affect Diabetes?
- Diet Menu For Diabetics And High Blood Pressure
- Best Late Night Snack To Avoid Diabetic Hypoglycemia