i was diagnosed with type 2 several years ago, but lost 85 pounds last year due to stress (?) after I lost my job/insurance. I still have about 30-40 pounds to go. I received a free meter today, and tested for the first time in over a year...it was 419. I am on weight watchers diet (for 4 weeks), but have only lost the initial 3 pounds and can't get anywhere. I have no money for a dr visit, so I am trying to get this under control with diet and exercise. Am I on the right track? Do I just need to add more exercise (I admit I don't get anywhere enough exercise)?
- Normal Blood Sugar Readings For Gestational Diabetes
- Type 1 Hypersensitivity With Type 1 Diabetes
- Benfotiamine Or Methylcobalamine B1 Or B12 For Diabetic Neuropathy.
- Diet For Diabetic High Blood Pressure And High Cholesterol
- Food That A Person Can Eat To Reverse Diabetes
- Why Does Diabetes Cause Numbness In Feet And Hands?