- How Much Do You Know About Insulin? Whether you currently use insulin as part of your diabetes treatment plan, or you're thinking about adding it, test your knowledge and see how much you know about this drug.
- True or False: Myths vs. Facts About Insulin Do you know the truth about insulin? Be sure you know the facts before changing your treatment plan.
- The Carbohydrate Quiz Are you counting your carbs" One of the most important parts of maintaining healthy blood sugar levels is keeping a careful eye on how many carbs you're eating so you can take enough insulin to turn those carbs into energy! The better we become at learning to measure and estimate the carbs in the food we eat, the easier it will be to regulate our blood sugar levels!
- Olympians With Diabetes Quiz The 2008 Summer Olympics are upon us! It's time to watch the world's top athletes compete against one another for the ultimate prize - a gold medal and the title of "best in the world. Surprisingly, not all Olympic athletes are the picture of perfect health like we might expect. Some of the best athletes are managing and overcoming diabetes just like you!
- Halloween Diabetes Quiz: Can You Count the Carbs? For those who are following a carb-counting diet, test your knowledge of Halloween treats here!
- Are You Ready for an Insulin Pump? Switching from insulin injections to an insulin is a big change for someone living with type 1 diabetes - and it could definitely be a very good change. Take our assessment to see if switching to a pump may be right for you.
- Quiz: Could You Be Affected by Gestational Diabetes?