Remedy Health Media loves to hear from you through Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon and other social media sites. Your likes, shares, questions and comments are helping us grown an amazing community of followers interested in staying healthy. Interacting with our social community and watching you interact with each other makes us want to throw a balloon party!
(Our social team actually did this to celebrate!)
These Social Community Guidelines help keep our online communities a welcoming place for everyone. Please follow them while participating...
- Play nice and treat others as you would in real life. We have a diverse community of followers with a great variety of opinions; please treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T isn’t just a great song. We all want our opinions to be respected, and it starts by respecting others. Please treat others in the community with respect.
- No Swearing – Think of these communities as your neighborhood coffee shop, not a dive bar. Please do not use profanity or post obscene comments, links or images.
- No spam – We love to hear what you are doing but please refrain from only participating to promote your own content. If you do have a link to share, make sure to include some context for it.
- Alert us: We live for our communities, but even we have to sleep from time to time. Please let us know if you find inappropriate material or comments on our social page.
To ensure that our community is a safe place for everyone we retain the right, at our sole discretion, to delete, ban or take other actions against any users or content breaking these guidelines.
Published On: October 17, 2012