I am a single mom of two children, and am working two jobs. In between both work schedules and running my children, the only time I have seems to be in the morning. But on that rare occasion of evening time ( and when I have the energy ) I would like to work out with weights. I have an elliptical machine, and a bowflex , and it seems to just collect dust because I have no energy. So I have heard that if you have a workout in the morning you seem to have more energy all day? I would like to run about a mile in the morning, then use my elliptical then my bowflex for weights in the evenings. I could not do this on a day to day basis, because of kid's schedules in the evenings. But if I could, is that bad for you?? Also controversy on what is best for you, aerobics and then weight lifting or weights first, and then aerobics? Or is it ok to switch around from time to time?? Thank you.
- Doing 30 Minutes Of Vigorous Exercise Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease?
- Nephrotic Syndrome Nutrition Diet
- Eating Plan To Help Polycystic Ovaries
- Can You Take Creatine And Loose Weight?
- Low Iron During Pregnancy Need A List Of Foods To Eat When Low On Iron
- How Many Calories Burn Off In 30 Min Brisk Walking?