I'm 23 now and I have grown 3/4 of an inch since last year. This makes me just a smidgen under 5' 10" (according to my new physician's scale). Whenever I have measured myself I have always done it consistently and at the same time of the day, which rules out any error on my part. Is this abnormal? When should men completely stop growing? to connect this with exercise and diet, my weight has also gone up a little (this bothers me, but I guess it's to be expected, right), but my waist is still trim and my bodyfat is 10%. I dunno, I guess I just have this burning desire to be the same weight I was when I was shorter. Thank You:)
- What Does Ginger Have To Do With Sex?
- Can Thyroid Levels Cause You To Have A Negative Pregnancy Test When You Are Pregnant?
- Green Vegetables To Avoid During Gout
- Can Dehydration Cause High Potassium Levels?
- Can Eating Too Many Almonds Cause Kidney Stones?
- Weight Training Exercises For Sciatica