Mistletoe is an evergreen plant with white berries. Mistletoe poisoning occurs when someone eats any part of this plant. Poisoning can also occur if you drink tea created from the plant or its berries.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Alternatives to Eating Your Way Through the Holidays In the many years since my gastric bypass surgery and the weight loss that has... Read more »
Valentine’s Day is approaching. Many of us view any form of holiday with a sense of dread. A time for celebrating being in a loving... Read more »