Support group for men with ED due to diabetes?

David Knowles, M.D. Health Pro
  • 52 year old male looking to either hear from or form, a support group for men that are struggling with the emotional cost of losing the ability to have an orgasm, as well as general ED, because of diabetes. I'm really struggling with this and I can't find anyone or anyplace that is offering help in this specific area. Are there any other brave men out there willing to share? I know I'm not the only one. Let's talk.

    I’m sorry, but I don’t know of any message boards or online groups for patients with anorgasmia. I will keep a look out and inform you as soon as I have some options for you. If you have specific questions about anorgasmia, I would be more than happy to answer them. You might consider speaking with your local urologist, especially one who specializes in sexual dysfunction or a psychiatrist or psychologist who specializes in sexual health.
    Add This Infographic to Your Website or Blog With This Code:

    Important: We hope you find this general medical and health information useful, but this Q&A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. For all personal medical and health matters, including decisions about diagnoses, medications and other treatment options, you should always consult your doctor. See full Disclaimer.
Published On: September 11, 2006