I have had a problem for over a year with a ED problem that I can

Jay Motola Health Pro
  • I have had a problem for over a year with a ED problem that I cannot find any information on. With one partner I ejaculate during kissing and never get past that point. It occurs without any feeling of arousal or sensation of getting an erection. I don't even know if it has occured until after we part and the semen is in my pants.It happens every time I am with her and there is no erection. There is a second partner and this situation never occurs with her. So what is causing this problem with only one partner and how can I get help. I have the injections from Boston medical group but I would like to find a more permanent solution
    Add This Infographic to Your Website or Blog With This Code:
    please can anyone help, has anyone even heard of this?

    What you are describing appears to by psychogenically related. The fact that you have what you describe as normal sexual function with one of your partners indicates that from an anatomic and physiologic standpoint there are no abnormalities. Social circumstances or physical attributes of the partner that you are having difficulty with may be part of the problem.

    Important: We hope you find this general medical and health information useful, but this Q&A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. For all personal medical and health matters, including decisions about diagnoses, medications and other treatment options, you should always consult your doctor. See full Disclaimer.
Published On: October 10, 2006